The health and safety of the LOFT Family and our customers is our number one priority, and is at the heart of every decision we make regarding daily operations at LOFT.
We are continuing to offer deliveries, installations and removals as part of the core LOFT service.
To help reduce the transmission of COVID-19, LOFT are taking the following precautions:
- We are following best practices and guidance from the NHS, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.
- Our customer service team are available to answer any questions you may have regarding the impact on COVI-19 on your current or future order(s) or requirements. We will work with you to ensure the best delivery option is available.
- We are working hard to ensure that the products you require are available and delivered in the safest possible way and will work with you on any specific requirements you may have.
- Our delivery and installation teams have been trained on the risks and required precautions required for COVID-19 and have all been provided with protection gloves, hand sanitiser and antibacterial cleaning materials.
- LOFT delivery teams will sign the tablets on customer’s behalf (with approval from the customer)
We hope you will take comfort from we have a trained and educated delivery and installation team and that we are making every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of the LOFT Family and our customers.
Our website www.loft-interiors.co.uk showcases all available lines for immediate delivery.