LOFT is proud to join the UK Single-Family Association (UK SFA), the membership organisation dedicated to providing a voice to the emerging Single Family Housing sector.
The Single Family Housing sector refers to the growing sector of property developments in suburban or rural areas of houses available to rent. These properties are designed to be a long-term option for families who want to settle down and put down roots.
Oftentimes, ‘rental developments’ are synonymous with flashy city-centre apartments or student accommodation aimed at younger demographics. However, the potential of this sector to provide more options to people of all ages looking for places to live, and to galvanise house building should be not overlooked.
That’s why LOFT is proud to join the UKSFA in championing the value of all houses in the rental sector. Find out more about how LOFT has operated in the Single Family Housing Sector.
Supporting Single Family Housing
Find out more about LOFT's expertise in the industry
Principles of the UK SFA
- Supply: Increasing the number of high-quality long-term rented homes
- Resident experience: Enriching renter satisfaction through a combination of quality, reliability, security and flexibility
- Community: Creating thriving communities of rental houses, often within mixed-tenure neighbourhoods
- Sector voice: Engaging and influencing Local and National Government policy, by advocating for SFR
- Design: Being champions of brilliant design and quality homes
- Innovation: Driving quality and efficiency across the sector
- Best practice: Promoting collaboration and sharing between members
- Transformation: Driving positive cultural change around rental housing
- EDI: Being a beacon of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- ESG: Advocating for profound change in Environmental, Social & Governance
LOFT and the UK SFA also share a commitment to ESG. It’s central to the purpose of the UK Single-Family Association, which they intend to achieve by promoting and encouraging sustainability, social purpose and corporate transparency (both internally, in members’ businesses and in others).
LOFT x UKSFA
To kick off LOFT's involvement with the UKSFA, Ben Relton, Sales Director, attended their recent membership meeting...